A strategic land purchase in Westhill, the site extends to 8.40 acres and is being speculatively developed to provide a minimum of 11 office style pavilion buildings ranging in size from 2,569 sq.ft to 18,000 sq.ft.
Consisting of a 3 phase construction period the completed properties will be of a high specification with column free space internally, VRV air conditioning and high performance external external envelope with ample car parking.
Units 1-7 is now complete.
- Open plan column free floor plates
- Raised access flooring (150mm overall height)
- Flexible 3-pipe VRV heat recovery air conditioning system
- Featured/glazed/stone clad entrance
- Modern exterior incorporating glass, stonework and high performance cladding
- Energy saving photovoltaic panelling generating power
- Excellent car parking ratios - 1 space per 27m²
- Daylight sending energy efficient lighting
- DDA compliant
- 2700mm floor to ceiling heights
The full Kingshill Park brochure contains information on the location, floor plans, 3D renders, surrounding companies and specifications.
Download the brochure